Vacature Facilities & General Affairs Officer
Bedrijfsprofiel / cultuur
Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the headquarters of the Yamaha Motor Company in Europe. The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales and service activities of Yamaha Motor products. Main products are motorcycles and scooters (Powered Two Wheelers), marine outboard motors, inflatable boats, water vehicles, 4-wheel all-terrain vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, generators and snowmobiles. Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., where about 280 people are employed, is located at Schiphol-Rijk.
Functie omschrijving Facilities & General Affairs Officer
The Human Resources & General Affairs Division is searching for an energetic and enthusiastic
Facilities & General Affairs Officer
20 - 24 hours per week
The Facilities & General Affairs Department is responsible for the execution of all Facilities related issues for Yamaha Motor Europe N.V, approx. 280 employees divided over three buildings (in total approx. 70.000m2)).
The Facilities Officer will be required to coordinate and maintain the Facility Helpdesk; coordinate (small) technical/building maintenance activities; communicate with third party contractors and staff members on a daily base; assure and coordinate all administrative and contractual aspects.
Functie eisen Facilities & General Affairs Officer
This position is extremely suitable for someone with some experience in a Facilities working environment who wants to develop in an international and dynamic surrounding. Must be able to operate effectively with minimal direct supervision.
- Education minimum MBO+/HBO degree;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in similar working environment;
- Available from Monday to Friday for 4 hours a day;
- Ideally technical knowledge of building services;
- Excellent writing/speaking communications skills in both English and Dutch;
- Strong planning skills and able to work very accurately;
- Excellent administrative capabilities;
- Strong customer care skills;
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills;
- “Can do” approach and “Getting things done” mentality;
- Consistent professional appearance and manner;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package and administrative tasks;
- Driver’s license B
Arbeidsvoorwaarden Facilities & General Affairs Officer
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Temporary contract with the possibility of an extension of the contract;
- Commuting allowance.
Contactgegevens Facilities & General Affairs Officer
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online Application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.